Think. Encourage. Create.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First Day



I realized this morning that today is...
the first day of the week
the first day of the month
the first day of the year

Or a new day, a new week, a new month, a new year!

That's a lot of newness
A lot of reason to begin again
A lot of ways to experience God's promise that His Mercies are new every morning.

I'm not a person who makes New Year's Resolutions, I usually think that it's better to make changes all year as needed.
 funny pictures - Think  you  better  get  started  on  your  New  Year's  resolutions.  So  many  improvements  needed,  and  so  little  time.

but this year... all the "news", all the "firsts" today made me think about all the ways I'd like my life to change this year.  And I'm excited.  I think it's going to be a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment