Think. Encourage. Create.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year

So, I have decided that I will blog most days, even if it's just a random thought.  And here's today's...  Though sometimes I am vocal in my opinions, often I hold back.  Maybe I'm afraid of offending someone, somewhere, or sometimes I feel like my thoughts are still unformed, not processed enough, or not polished enough.  Like if my opinion isn't "perfect" it shouldn't be shared. But sometimes sharing invites feedback which shapes, sharpens, and makes more substantial those somewhat unformed opinions. So this year I am sharing my thoughts, imperfect though they may be.  I will never be intentionally hurtful, that is not who I am, but I may occasionally be offensive or annoying to you if you don't agree with me, and that's ok.  Not everyone will always agree on every point.  I value feedback but please be respectful.

Here's to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment