Think. Encourage. Create.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

You Make Everything Lovely

That was my Dove promise tonight.  It made me smile as I thought about how that is something I strive for every day.  To make my surroundings lovely, to have lovely experiences, to see the loveliness in my world.  Lovely is one of my favorite words to use when I find something beautiful.. relaxing.. encouraging.. peaceful.. wonderful..  I love things that excite the senses... sights, sounds, smells, tastes, textures... lovely things!  And I hope I really do give some of that loveliness back to my little corner of the world.  I hope I have a lovely attitude towards life and other people, though sometimes I know I don't. Even so, I hope that, in some small way, I make life lovely for those around me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment